Sunday, November 18, 2012

I'm Back!

Hello everyone!

I sincerely apologize about my absence from the blog world, especially after my last post. To be honest, my absence has been because SO MUCH has happened in the last month and life has been non-stop between moving to Ayutthaya, immediately starting my job, finding a routine, and getting settled into my new life here. I had so much to update on that I was honestly a little overwhelmed about where to begin! However, I am now feeling settled and ready to update you on everything (and trust me there's a lot!). I plan to post a lot in the next week so please keep checking back regularly for updates. I also don't want to cause any confusion, so I'm planning to backtrack to last month and update you on events in the order they happened.

Ready!?

No comments:

Post a Comment