Sunday, March 3, 2013

Strange Sitings Around Ayutthaya: Part 2

Well, I officially no longer live in Ayutthaya, but wanted to share some final strange sitings. Stay tuned for "Strange Sitings Around Bangkok." I have no doubt they'll be many.

1. A monk with a weedwacker. Now that's something you don't see everyday.

Photo credit: Costanza Ferme
Photo credit: Costanza Ferme
2. Say what?


3. Policeman in Ayutthaya. At least, I think so...
Photo credit: Kate Shultz
4. A load of kids in the back of a pickup truck. Although, while illegal in the US, I've found this is actually quite a normal site in Thailand.

Photo credit: Laura Bulkeley
5. Water Monitor Lizard, cousin of the Komodo Dragon I believe. Again, these are actually quite common. I would often pass these while running in the Historical Park.

Photo credit: Erin Deren


No comments:

Post a Comment